The Archdiocese of Denver serves the Catholic community of northern Colorado and its various parishes, missions, and schools. Come work with us!
Life is short. Work somewhere transcendent.
- Work somewhere you can make a difference.
- Work somewhere you can be a part of something timeless that has impacted billions of people throughout history.
- Work somewhere you can use your talents to share the good news, welcome the stranger, and care for the sick and poor.
- Work somewhere you can change the world by being a witness and follower of Jesus.
Why work for the Archdiocese of Denver?
The Archdiocese of Denver proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, celebrates his Sacraments, and exercises his works of mercy, so that all might participate in his salvation and discover the lasting joy of a relationship with him.
- Come join a team of people who are dedicated to spreading the joy of the Gospel.
- Come be a part of an organization that seeks to grow missionary discipleship in the Church and in our world.
- Come work with the innovative minds and prayerful hearts of the Catholic Church in Northern Colorado.
- Come and see what we’re all about.
- Because you are uniquely called to a particular mission.
- Because you have talents to offer that no one else has.
- Because you are loved simply for being you.
- Because you are more than you realize.
View current job openings below. Can’t see anything below? Click here to open the current job openings in a new tab.
Then the LORD said: Go out and stand on the mountain before the LORD; the LORD will pass by. There was a strong and violent wind rending the mountains and crushing rocks before the LORD — but the LORD was not in the wind; after the wind, an earthquake — but the LORD was not in the earthquake; after the earthquake, fire — but the LORD was not in the fire; after the fire, a still, small voice.
Where is the still, small voice calling you today?