MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email email@example.com.
Back to all Calendar Events
Theology on Tap - Gay and Catholic: Is There a Place in the Church for me?
Location: Katie Mullen's Irish Pub and Restaurant, 1550 Court Place Denver, CO 80202
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Eve Tushnet was born in 1978 and grew up in Washington DC. She studied philosophy at Yale University, where she was received into the Catholic Church. She is a freelance writer in DC, and has been published in Commonweal, The National Catholic Register, National Review, and The Washington Blade, among others. Eve blogs at: EveTushnet.com.
Please join us as we learn about one Catholic woman's perspective on one of the most pressing issues in society and the Church.
For more information, please contact Daniel Campbell at 303-715-3178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.