MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to all Calendar Events
SEMINAR: Of Human Life: A Fresh Approach to Valentine's Day
Location: John Paul II Center, 1300 S. Steele St., Denver, CO 80210
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Join Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) Sat., Feb. 11 for an exciting, informative, one-day seminar on Pope Paul VI’s landmark encyclical, Humanae Vitae.
Come learn the good news about what the Church really teaches about Christian marriage, the sanctity of life and lasting love.
Cost: $80 for singles; $140 for couples (A special Valentine Lunch is included!)
To register online or for more information, visit www.EndowGroups.org or call 303-715-3224.