MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to all Calendar Events
Holy Hour for Marriage
Location: Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, 1530 Logan Street, Denver, CO 80203
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
In a few short weeks, we will be celebrating World Marriage Day, on Feb. 11th. The sanctity of marriage is under attack and in need of our prayers. This is a perfect opportunity for you to unite with your spouse, family, and friends in prayer as we dedicate an hour, in front of the Blessed Sacrament, praying specifically for marriage.
We hope that you will join us for this special Holy Hour on Feb. 11th at the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception!
For more information, please contact The Office of Marriage and Family Life at 303-715-3259 or by email at email@example.com.