MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email email@example.com.
Back to all Calendar Events
Exciting ways for couples to pray together
Location: St. Francis Cabrini Church, Parish Hall C, 6673 W. Chatfield Ave., Littleton, CO 80128
Time: 7-8:30 p.m.
Come and experience some exciting ways for couples to pray together. Prayer is at the heart of any relationship as Jesus is part of a couple's Sacrament of Matrimony.
Prayer is intimate and brings couples closer together. Couples that pray together beat the statistics of divorce.
Presented by Msgr. Ken Leone, now retired, former pastor of Spirit of Christ Catholic Church in Arvada and later at St. Frances Cabrini Parish in Littleton.
For more information, call 303-979-7688.