QUICK LINKS >>>
MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to all Calendar Events
This is my BODY: a retreat for married and engaged couples
Location: St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Colorado Springs, CO
Time: All day, Fri.-Sat.
On Fri., January 6th, 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sat., January 7th, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Father Dan Leary of the Archdiocese of Washington D.C., will be speaking on God's plan for the family, through the understanding of Baptism, Reconciliation, and the Eucharist.
This retreat is free to all clergy, deacons and spouses, and couples that work with marriage prep at the parish level. The cost is $30 per couple, and $15.00 if your spouse or fiance live out of the area.
Questions? Contact Liz Carreon at email@example.com.