MENU BY TOPICS
Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email email@example.com.
Back to all Calendar Events
Mass for Giving Thanks to God for the Gift of Human Life // Pro-Life Boot Camp for Grades 8-12
Location: Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, 1530 Logan St., Denver, CO 80203
Be sure to mark Saturday, January 21 at 10:00 a.m. on your calendars. The Archdiocese of Denver will celebrate a Holy Mass of Remembrance at the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, located at 1530 Logan Street in downtown Denver.
Our main celebrant will be Bishop James Conley, Apostolic Administrator of the Archdiocese of Denver. Attendees are invited to join in a "Rosary for Life" after Mass, in the Cathedral's Marian Garden (east side of church).
Everyone is invited to come and honor the memory of at least 54 million children that have tragically lost their lives in our country since the U.S. Supreme Court's 1973 decision Roe vs. Wade, which legalized abortion.
The loss of this many lives to our country is staggering. We may never know the potential of those whom we have lost, what impact they might have made on the world, as well as the loss of their future children. But we can make a difference, from now on, in the lives we impact in our parishes, schools, and outreach ministries. We can educate those among us regarding the value of every person that God creates, and thus promote a culture of life.
Please come and witness to the greater community of Denver that we are united in our determination to promote the Gospel of life.
- “When did you become YOU?"
Early human development, featuring embryoscopy and 3D ultrasound imaging
- “Understanding the American Holocaust"
A primer on the history of abortion, procedures, risks, and consequences