|Archbishops Lecture Series|
|Social Media Networks|
E-Newsletters: Parish Link & ArchDen Spotlight
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Parish Link?
Parish Link is a weekly e-newsletter sent to one or more representatives of every parish located within the Archdiocese of Denver. Parish Link subscribers may be priests, bulletin editors and/or another parish office staff member.
Parish Link serves multiple purposes:
- To alert parishes of events & news happening beyond their parish community
- To provide parishes with ready-to-publish bulletin announcements so that they can, in turn, alert their parishioners of news, events and initiatives that are of importance or interest to their lives as Catholics.
- To provide parishes with both evangelical and administrative tools meant to assist them in their ministries to their parish community
- To alert parishes of important meetings, training or other administrative updates relevant to their office’s programs and operations.
- To connect the parishes with various archdiocesan offices, particularly the the Office of Communications and the Office of Evangelization & Family Life Ministries.
What is ArchDen Spotlight?
ArchDen Spotlight serves multiple purposes:
- To alert local Catholics of events & news happening in and beyond their parish community
- To alert parishioners of news, events, initiatives and reflections that are of importance or interest to their lives as Catholics.
- To connect local Catholics with the ministries led by our various archdiocesan offices.
How do you decide what to include in these alerts?
In an effort to keep the e-mail newsletters brief and easy to skim, we limit listings to any news or events that are archdiocesan in nature, that take place within the territory of the Archdiocese of Denver, or neighboring dioceses, and that appeal to the general, Catholic community.
In addition, we highlight additional, upcoming events on the Archdiocese of Denver's Online Master Calendar at www.archden.org/events.
For more information on how to submit, click here.