Upcoming Events for Catholics in Colorado
Instructions: How to use this calendar:
- Events are sorted by date, most recent first. To sort by ministry, click here.
- Click on the -category tag next event title to see all events related to that specific ministry or topic.
- Events listed under particular archdiocesan offices does not necessarily imply that office's sponsorship or endorsement
- To submit an event, see our event submission procedure [click here]
- To submit a correction, email email@example.com.
Back to all Calendar Events
Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend
Location: Red Lion Hotel, Denver
Time: ALL WEEKEND
Aug. 3 - 5: Friday evening through Sunday afternoon
Our world needs great marriages! All marriages need attention, effort and nurturing. A Marriage Encounter weekend is a unique Catholic experience for married couples, priests and religious to deepen their understanding and commitment to their sacrament of Matrimony, Holy Orders or religious vows.
The Weekend is God-centered and presented in the Roman Catholic Faith, but we welcome couples of all faiths. Guided by a team of volunteer couples and a priest, couples learn skills to communicate openly and honestly, without any group sharing, therapy or marriage counseling.
Give your marriage the gift of renewal and rediscovery today!
Cost: $50 application fee (opportunity to make a free-will donation during weekend)