QUICK LINKS >>>
MENU BY TOPICS
Related Catholic Agencies associated with the Archdiocese of Denver
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) is an assembly of the hierarchy of the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands who jointly exercise certain pastoral functions on behalf of the Christian faithful of the United States. The bishops themselves constitute the membership of the Conference and are served by a staff of over 350 lay people, priests, deacons, and religious located at the Conference headquarters in Washington, DC.
CLAY: "Catholic Life and You"
A young adult group in Denver that sponsors religious and recreational activity.
- Council of Catholic Women of the Archdiocese of Denver
- Denver Catholic Medical Association
- Catholic Psychotherapy Association
- Colorado Catholic Healthcare Directives
- Augustine Institute
- ENDOW: "Educating on the Nature & Dignity of Women"
- Seeds of Hope Charitable Trust
- National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Click here for a more detailed listing of "respect life" organizations, as provided by the archdiocesan Respect Life Office.
- Catholic Charities of Denver
Colorado Catholic Conference (CCC)
The official legislative lobbying arm for the Catholic Church in the state of Colorado.
An apostolate of the Roman Catholic Church, ministers to those with same-sex attractions and their families)
- Cursillo in Christianity (Archdiocese of Denver chapter)
FOCUS: "Fellowship of Catholic University Students"
FOCUS, the Fellowship of Catholic University Students, is a national collegiate outreach that meets college students where they are and invites them to examine the meaning and purpose of their lives. Through large group outreach, Bible studies and one on one mentoring, FOCUS missionaries are equipped to introduce college students to the Person of Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith, empowering them to share His love with the world.